The ABC Board is the State agency responsible for regulating and enforcing state and federal laws to prohibit access to tobacco and tobacco products by minors. The Restriction of Youth Access to Tobacco Advisory Board is legislatively mandated under Code of Alabama Title 28 Chapter 11 to assist in and monitor the implementation this law.
The Restriction of Youth Access to Tobacco Advisory Board meets quarterly. It consists of one representative from each of the following:
- The Office of the Governor
- The Office of the Attorney General
- The Department of Mental Health
- The Department of Public Health
- The Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency
- The Senate
- The House of Representatives
- The Petroleum and Convenience Marketers Association of Alabama
- The Alabama Retail Association
- The Alabama Grocers’ Association
All meetings are open to the public and are held at the ABC Board Central Office, located at 2175 Gunter Park Drive West, Montgomery, AL 36109.
Social distance protocols will be practiced and seating may be limited. If you would like to attend the meeting virtually, please e-mail Abcboardfirstname.lastname@example.org with a request for login information.
- Oct. 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM
- Jan. 26, 2022 at 10:00 AM
- April 27, 2022 at 10:00 AM
- July 27, 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Oct. 26, 2022 at 10:00 AM